Almost a year to the date Indiana schools shut […]
Fall 2020 Return to Learn Food Plan
Thanks to a USDA waiver, all meals served to students at P-H-M will be free until further notice. Student accounts will be charged for any ala-carte sales.
During the Fall 2020 when students are in various instruction models, P-H-M Technology Dept. is available to provide Chromebook IT help.
Social Emotional Learning
P-H-M is committed to helping students reach their fullest potential, which includes the whole-child.
Bittersweet P.A.W.S. Culture
Tuesday, March 2nd is National Read Across America Day. […]
Schmucker Instrument Selection Nights March 2, 3 & 4, 2021, […]
- Meals for eLearning Day on Tues., March 30, 2021
- eLearning Day Scheduled for Tues., March 30, 2021
- Registration Opens for Spring Break 2021 Kids Club
- Registration Now Open for the 2021 Virtual Young Authors’ Conference, Sat., March 6
- Penn students offering free eLearning Lessons to P-H-M Children, ages 1-10
- COVID-19 SCHOOL ATTENDANCE QUICK REFERENCE