School Items Return & Personal Items Pickup (June 1 – 3)Posted on May 18, 2020
Beginning the week of June 1st, Bittersweet parents are encouraged to come to return school materials and also pick up their child(ren)’s belongings that remain at school. Our goal is to use a procedure that maximizes the safety of all parents and staff.
Please use the following schedule:
- Monday, June 1st:
- Grades K – 2, pickup between 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Grades 3 – 5, pickup between 11:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 2nd:
- Grades 3 – 5, pickup between 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Grades K – 2, pickup between 11:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 3rd:
- Pickup for those unable to come June 1st or 2nd
- 8:00 – 2:00 p.m., all grades K – 5
* Those with students in both grade groupings may pick up belongings with the younger students group time.
* Items still remaining in the building on Friday, June 5th that have not been picked up will be donated (unless a parent has contacted our office)
When you come to school, the following procedure will be utilized:
- Please come drive the lane that is used for bus drop off outside the main entrance.
- Place a sign in the window with your child(ren)’s name, grade, and teacher written on the sign.
- Remain in your car while in line, Bittersweet staff will greet you and radio other staff inside the building to bring your child(ren)’s pre-bagged belongings to you in line; and place these items on a table for parents to retrieve.
- If you are returning library books or textbooks and curriculum materials, please let staff know and follow their directions.
- Chromebooks do not need to be returned at this time.
Thank you for following these guidelines to help this process be efficient and safe for everyone!
Last Modified May 18, 2020