Return to Learn Options for Bittersweet Families, starting Mon., Sept. 14Posted on September 9, 2020
Monday, August 31 the P-H-M Board of School Trustees unanimously approved a “Return to Learn” plan to bring students back to the classroom in phases, for those families who want to return to in-person learning, starting in two weeks:
- Mon., Sept. 14, In-Person Learning for Elementary grades, PreK – grade 3
- Mon., Sept. 21, In-Person Learning for Elementary grades 4 & 5
- Mon., Sept. 21, Hybrid model, a blend of In-Person and Virtual, for Middle and High School students (grades 6-12)
- Parents at all grade levels will still have the choice to keep their students 100% Virtual if they so choose.
Parents are asked to complete the “Intent to Return Questionnaire” by this Friday, September 11. If you have students at other P-H-M schools, please complete a form for each student at each school. Please reference the emails from those principals shared Wed., Sept. 9 or the school’s website. If you have any questions, please call the school.
Click here to read the Principal’s newsletter that contains the following information:
- Detailed description of the 100% Virtual plan
- “Intent to Return Questionnaire” due Friday, September 11
- Transportation needs & a link to infoFinder to look up your child’s bus stop information if they will be riding the bus
- Before/after school childcare – Kids Club Registration
- “Return to Learn” District Overview for Parents
- Videos highlighting P-H-M’s COVID safety procedures and protocols:
Last Modified September 9, 2020