Registration Now Open for the 2021 Virtual Young Authors’ Conference, Sat., March 6Posted on February 9, 2021
Calling all kindergarten through fifth grade students and their families…it’s time for the VIRTUAL Young Author’s Conference!
Sponsored by the P-H-M Education Foundation, the Young Authors’ Conference is an opportunity to meet and hear from multi-talented children’s author and speaker, Matthew Gollub. Mr. Gollub has written over 20 picture books and will share his experiences as a writer during his engaging, grade-level presentations.
Participants will also enjoy an interactive music and movement experience with Horizon Elementary School’s very own music teacher, Jon West.
Mr. West is a seasoned Elementary music teacher in the P-H-M School Corporation in addition to being the Executive Director of a local nonprofit community theater company, The Main Stage Inc.
- FREE for any K-5 P-H-M Student.
- Students MUST be registered and registration is limited!
- Every student, including multiple students within the same family must have their own registration.
- Register at YAC Virtual Registration.
- Deadline for registration is Friday, February 19, 2021
VIRTUAL EVENT DETAILS:
Saturday, March 6, 2021, 9:00am – 10:30am
- Prior to the conference at the beginning of March, participating students will receive the link for the virtual event and additional information.
- This information will be sent to the email that was provided on the registration form.
- If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Schirripa at email@example.com
Special thanks to our community partners who help make events like these possible:
May Oberfell Lorber, Laidig Systems, Crowe Horwath, Gibson, Teachers Credit Union, Tuesley Hall Konopa, Lake CityBank, Holiday Coral, EdwardJones – Joel Laidig & Barnes & Noble.
Last Modified February 9, 2021