What Fans Need to Know Before Heading to Penn Homecoming Parade & Game
Friday, September 29 is Penn’s Homecoming Parade, Fun Zone, Food Trucks & the Penn football game versus St. Joe. The P-H-M Education Foundation is once again sponsoring all the fun and new this year–FIREWORKS after the football game!
The entire P-H-M community is invited to come out for this fun-filled family event. All the fun starts with the Homecoming Parade. Be sure to grab your spot on the route by 5:00 p.m. Parade starts at 5:30!
Here are some things that will be helpful for families as they head out for all the festivities.
- Paid Parking ($3 cash) at these lots:
- Penn High School (Front Lot & Jefferson Rd. Lot)
- Softball/Tennis Lot
- Bittersweet School Lot
- Free Parking at these lots:
- Soccer Lot (Bank Lot)
- Pennway Lot
- Schmucker Lot (front, Sides & in Back of School)
- 5-7:00 p.m.
- Penn Baseball Field
- Teacher Dunk Tanks, Jumpies for elementary students
- FREE for EVERYONE!
- Food Trucks:
- Ben’s Pretzels
- Keim’s Elephant Ears
- Kona Ice
- Prized Pig
- REAL Grille
- Rulli’s Pizza
- Fans will be allowed to take food purchased at the Food Trucks into the stadium. However, no other outside food will be allowed!
Gate & Ticket Info:
- Penn vs. St, Joe, Kickoff is 7:30 p.m.
- P-H-M students K – 5th grade get in FREE with paying adult!
- Tickets are on sale now-Thurs., Sept. 28 online, ticket price is $6 (students & all other age groups same price)
- Tickets on Friday, Sept. 29 are $7 (online or at the gate)
- PHM Employees plus one guest get in FREE, but you must have ID badge & the guest must be with the employee
- Please remember middle schoolers cannot be dropped off unsupervised. Once in the game, the students are free to walk around. At least one responsible adult must be onsite.
- Tickets are sold at the North & South gates only!
- Penn All Sports Passes and tickets (hard & online) are accepted at all gates
- The Center Gate is reserved for Penn All Sports Passes and online ticket holders only
- No Reentry!
- Click to download and red the Lost Child Policy
- Please utilize crosswalks when crossing Bittersweet Road after the parade
Rules to Remember:
- No reentry to Everwise Field; once you leave, you are not allowed back in.
- No outside food or beverages, no insulated cups
- No backpacks
- Diaper bags & large women’s purses are allowed
- Penn does not have a clear bag policy
- No electronic noise makers
- No Footballs or Beach Balls
- No weapons of any kind
- No alcohol
- No Smoking/Vaping products of any kind. All PHM school property is smoke free.
- No open flames at private tailgating
Info on the Penn Student Homecoming Dance on Saturday, September 30 can found on PHMEF’s website. CLICK HERE.
2023 Community Connections Fair to be held Oct. 7
The Penn-Harris-Madison School Corporation’s ENL Services’ is sponsoring the District’s FREE Community Connections Fair!
Come check out what the Mishawaka, South Bend, and Elkhart communities have to offer to your families!
P-H-M is inviting area businesses who want to participate in the Community Connections Fair to sign up. Click here to request a table at the event.
The Fair will also include cultural performances from P-H-M students and families. Families wishing to sign up to perform, click here.
Bilingual interpreters will be on hand at the event to assist those families who need it.
Come out and enjoy the many cultural performances and student work that will be on display representing countries from all over the world!
Please join us! Click here to download and share the flyer.